Thread: Rifle shoot this weekend @ Catton Derbys

Rifle shoot this weekend @ Catton Derbys

HI all
    Just to let you no we have our last rifle shoot this weekend at Catton Park in South Derbyshire on Sunday. We will be starting again next year after the shooting season and I will post the dates as soon as I can get them confirmed.

Shooting starts at 10.00am and stops about 5.00ish

Targets from 60 to 400 yards metal reactive and paper animal image targets, woodland walk and shoot, running fox target.

Cost for the day is 20 and there are no limits on the time you stay or the shots you fire.
    entrys are available all day so come when your ready.

I am still running the range down at Garlands shooting ground on the last Sunday of every month so if you need to zero or practise you are welcome there ranges are 50 to 250 all are target boards with a few animal targets and some spuds for fun.

If you need more info about the shoots we run have a look at the web site or give me a call all the details are on the site www.cattonriflesport.co.uk
    Hope to see some of you Sunday

Carl

It is always a great place to go. Sorry I can't make it this weekend but will look forward to being with you in the new season. ATB
    It's accuracy that kills.

Ok We are on................. the ground is ok after the very heavy rain good job we are on a hill. Burger bar will be on site from 8.30 and shooting starts at 10.00am
    looking at the weather it has given out a chance of showers so I have some spuds and clays to replace the paper targets if needed so plenty to go at. hope to see some of you there.
    All the metal targets are set up and some spuds swinging as we speak.

Carl