Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trophy Roe Buck

Trophy Roe Buck

Hi Guys,I"m wanting an outing for a medal roe buck.what can i expect to pay for the privilage ? It would be interesting to know what the price range is,Thats without accomadation,Travel etc,Just the stalking,I just want prices what you stalkers have paid, Not what guides charge.
    Atb John

60 an outing if your a foreigner if you scottish then its 50. Medals shot = one in twenty five. Golds = one in eighty ish.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    60 an outing if your a foreigner if you scottish then its 50. Medals shot = one in twenty five. Golds = one in eighty ish.
    ??????????????????????
    Galloway Deer Stalking

It's like a golf course not far from me, men only, no female members allowed whatsoever. 2012 it may well be...

I think he means a 25/1 chance of shooting a medal or a 80/1 chance of shooting a gold if you go out with him x 60 a time.

Quote Originally Posted by sakoson View Post
    I think he means a 25/1 chance of shooting a medal or a 80/1 chance of shooting a gold if you go out with him x 60 a time.
    gathered that but its nothing to do with the O.P.

I just want prices what you stalkers have paid, Not what guides charge.

If your Scottish 50... I like your style and that's very good rates!

Yes please davie iv got a Scottish surname would i qualify for the ten pound discount

Quote Originally Posted by wildfowler.250 View Post
    If your Scottish 50... I like your style and that's very good rates!
    Thats a great rate Davie, suprised it covers your insurance for your clients mate. Well you wont have much left after tax on that will you?