Berghuas yeti gaiters

Acm

I have a pair of these . Utterly fantastic . But I've damaged the sole quite badly , does anyone know if you can have them re soled ?
Cheers

most retailers will take them back.
Mine are on their third or fourth "rand"
usually costs aboy £10-15 to re-rand.

tip: use rubber conditioner or fairy liquid to avoid the rubber perishing when not in use

Slightly off topic - how quiet do you find them - scraping heather etc?

Was always put off by a. complexity of fitting and b. 'assumed' noisey - but having a look at some of the YouTube vids after seeing this thread, not so sure ( well at least on noise front! )

new they can be stiffer and a bit noisier.
worn often the material becomes very soft and quiet in heather.

Doesnt take long to induce a worn state in this job!

Many thanks - will give them a try out. Now for Caithness, do they do a neck length version? :D

Had them in the past and liked them a lot :)

Will possibly try them with Brasher torso boots

Where's the best place to get them at the mo?

seen them on the web for £58 new or £30ish for ex british army. Make sure its the attak you order as the other yeti's are made from a shell type material on top of the gore tex and there to noisy in the heather. I'm going treat myself to a new pair as mine are looking abit dated now.

Doesnt take long to induce a worn state in this job!

Many thanks - will give them a try out. Now for Caithness, do they do a neck length version? :D

You won't be disappointed mate , a great bit of kit ! A few surplus stores are doing the denier lined ones which they use in the arctic - super warm ! There about 40 quid for grade 1 / unissued

Back