Hydrogen Peroxide

Finnish

Where do you get yours from?? How much. And is there anything else you use to bleech skulls...

Also what vol or percentage do you use.

Thanks...

As crouch valley has said, i get mine from a friend who owns a hair salon, very cheap compared to other places. Ask your hairdresser next time your in......

Thanks for info. Do you submerge all the skull up to the antlers or pack it around with cotton wool..

I buy mine from our local chemist for about 90p a bottle which aren't industrial size but plenty for one skull each. When I was a student there was a hot girl behind the desk and she candidly asked me if it was for dying my hair and I, equally as thoughtless said no, it was for in fact for bleaching skulls. The look on her face wasn't great and all of a sudden I thought about perhaps dying my hair.

I soak cotton wool pads in it and then leave them on the skull for as long as I get round to doing the next step but not long enough to let the pads dry out.

Where do you get yours from?? How much. And is there anything else you use to bleech skulls...

Also what vol or percentage do you use.

Thanks...
Hi there i get mine from my local chemists i small amounts of weaker stuff (9%) comes in 250ml bottles and great for small skulls, for larger specimens i get 35% food grade hydorgen peroxide from amazon get that in 1ltr bottles, the 9% is about £1 a bottle and the ltr bottles can vary in price but about £20. do not use household bleach as it decalcifies the bones and they will start to crumble sometime down the line if it has been too strong. hp is the best bone whitener and is used by museums and osteolgical suppliers worldwide. mike

Back