Thread: Advise Please on Varition

Advise Please on Varition

Hi i need some advise please i have 22 rf /243 cf /308 cf thinking about 270 would i have to lose 1 gun to be able to get 270 or can i apply for a new gun on my ticket and whats my best way to do this .correct wording etc

Or do i stick with 308 as my deer gun

DJC

Account Suspended
    If you have good reason for possessing an additional rifle in .270win there would be nothing to stop you applying for and being granted a variation to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamus View Post
    If you have good reason for possessing an additional rifle in .270win there would be nothing to stop you applying for and being granted a variation to that effect.
    As Tamus says, you just need a reason and i could think of lots without even knowing your situation.

Your good reason is 'deer stalking'. If you read the home office guidelines you don't have to prove that you 'need' another just that you have good reason. There is no reason you cant have 5 deer calibres.

Not all forces see it like that!

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.