Thread: Sako Quad 22 WMR Heavy Barrel with Sak Mod - 14.5" + Ammo

Sako Quad 22 WMR Heavy Barrel with Sak Mod - 14.5" + Ammo

Sako Quad 22 WMR Barrel (Heavy barrel) with Sak Mod - 14.5"

Has had 200 fired through it and is only 3 months old, barrel was professionally trimmed by R&B Sporting.

For barrel, magazine and Mod 110

200 rounds of 30gr Hornady V-Max BT 45

If you are taking the barrel and ammo then I will do them for 135.

Price drop 75 for the barrel - just want it gone of my ticket now!

I could do 100 for the lot (Barrel, Mag, Mod and ammo) if your interested. I could meet you in Gloucester this Tuesday or Wednesday only...

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Fallow seeker View Post
    I could do 100 for the lot (Barrel, Mag, Mod and ammo) if your interested. I could meet you in Gloucester this Tuesday or Wednesday only...

Mike

Just realised I posted off my ticket on Friday when I picked up my 243 so only have a photocopy of the front sheet!

Ill call gwent to see if I can nab it back an then post it back to them. Lowest I would go with ammo is 110

If you get your ticket sorted I'll meet you half way at 105 - are you able to meet in Gloucester? If not it probably isnt worth my fuel as I will be travelling from Herts.

If you get your ticket sorted I'll meet you half way at 105 - are you able to meet in Gloucester? If not it probably isnt worth my fuel as I will be travelling from Herts.
    Hi Fallow, im picking my ticket back up tomorrow from them so ill be able to meet you in Gloucester at any point from tomorrow afternoon onwards.

Ill pm you my mobile number so you can let me know.

Cheers mate. Like I said I'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday next week (preferably Tuesday afternoon/evening). I'll bring my ticket (I have open slots for .22 barrel and mod).

105 all in agreed?

Mike

Cheers mate. Like I said I'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday next week (preferably Tuesday afternoon/evening). I'll bring my ticket (I have open slots for .22 barrel and mod).

105 all in agreed?

Mike
    Hi Mike this is a 22 magnum not the 22lr (i'm just checking) but yep 105 is ok with me

Tim

Yep thats fine bud - I have .22 barrel on my ticket which is fine for any .22 (even .22 cf if I wanted.... but havent got an action to fit a .22 cf barrel to hence this purchase...).