Help Dairy Farmers

As a lot of you shoot on permissions used for dairy, as do I on my brothers land, could you take time to sign this to help raise the painfully low price atm and safeguard the farming community

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/6424
Ima farmer myself and my father went out of dairy in the early 90 s . Have signed it . Let's raise the profile of this guys , I know us farmers can be awkward *******s when it comes to stalking at times but surely it's better to have an awkward bugger who lets you stalk than it being swallowed up and out of your hands.
Cheers for the heads up bk

Signed and forwarded. I work on a dairy farm and see first hand the effects, the low milk price has.

Nice one fellas, the milage my bro is doing in between milkings is a nightmare.

I hope things sort themselves out!

Passing on the link now, good to see stalking get behind all aspects of agriculture, the two go hand in hand much of the time!

Done and passed the link on. I also work within the milking industry so know what the farmers are going through at the moment, even the larger ones like the one I work for are feeling the pinch. He thought going bigger would solve his problems but just made his problems bigger.

Back