Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Binoclour harness

Binoclour harness

Hi, does anyone use or know of a harness or straps that stop your binoclours swinging forward when you lean forward so they don't get damaged

Regards rich

i got one from ebay brand new delivered 10.00
    i just put in bino harness brought loads up from china great bit of kit take the weight of your neck

Butler creek are very good,I have one on my leicas,Wouldn"t go out without mine.
    Atb John

Niggeloh make a bino harness that when needed the back straps can be detached.

Check out S4 Gear. The European agent is on the sight as digitalwildcam. The bino harness is slightly higher in cost than others but worth it IMO. I brought mine January and use Zeiss RF bino 8x50 and they are right on the limit for size but I've been told they are developing a new harness that is still come out. I've crawled in mine and didn't fowl my binos. You can stalk all day and not get a bad neck from the bino weight.

Last edited by Steyer 6.5; 10-07-2012 at 20:38. Reason: Add link

Hello Rh, I bought the S4G bino carry last year for mostly forestry stalking. I found them to be an excellent product,far superior to the normal type of bino carry.

Thanks for the info guys going to have a look on Internet now

I have Butler creek, excellent bit of kit.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Steyer 6.5 View Post
    Check out S4 Gear. The European agent is on the sight as digitalwildcam. The bino harness is slightly higher in cost than others but worth it IMO. I brought mine January and use Zeiss RF bino 8x50 and they are right on the limit for size but I've been told they are developing a new harness that is still come out. I've crawled in mine and didn't fowl my binos. You can stalk all day and not get a bad neck from the bino weight.

+1

I too can recommend Butler Creek. Useful kit.