Thread: TT Proctor rifles.

TT Proctor rifles.

Does anyone have knowledge of / own a recently produced rifle by this maker. I would appreciate information / comments re build quality, value for money and accuracy, especially in rifles chambered for the heavier cartridges. Atb ml.

I have had the pleasure of work done in his shop, a consumate artisan, though you obviously pay for what you get, on recent builds,... I have not seen any, but past work is top notch.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

i have one in 7x57 lovely rifle but could never get it to group well compared to my sako 270 , tryed diffrent bullets but to no avale now up for sale, have thought about sending to border barrels for a diffrent barrel but that might be a problem as the scope cannt come of(david Lloyd mounting system)

Quote Originally Posted by mannlicher View Post
    i have one in 7x57 lovely rifle but could never get it to group well compared to my sako 270 , tryed diffrent bullets but to no avale now up for sale, have thought about sending to border barrels for a diffrent barrel but that might be a problem as the scope cannt come of(david Lloyd mounting system)
    Just out of interest, how did it group ? Didn't TT Proctor take it back and sort it out. Thanks to you and finnbear for replying. Atb ml

I have known Trevor Proctor and the other director Tony Jackson (not the writer) for a number of years, although I have seen neither for sometime.

The work is top class, and he has in the past done a huge amount of gunwork for some of the biggest names in the world of Big game hunting, George Angleidies, Robin Hurt to name but a few.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I have a friend who has three Proctor double rifles, they are absolute works of art.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmist View Post
    I have a friend who has three Proctor double rifles, they are absolute works of art.
    I'm sure they are, on their website they show one with a CCH action that looks superb. Thanks for the info ml.