Thread: T3, 595, 695 Bolt shrouds for sale

T3, 595, 695 Bolt shrouds for sale

BOLT SHROUD - high quality STEEL replacement - Fits T3, 595 and 695
    We have made two versions of this part which replaces the plastic factory item (which is prone to cracking). Like our Remington 700 DBM, our shroud is available in both 316 stainless steel (passivated) or 4140 ordnance steel (QPQ nitrided black). The shroud is modelled after the Sako 75 unit with a twin taper design and diamond chequering engraved on the top for easy cocking/de-cocking of the firing pin.

Please note these are CNC EDM'd parts.

4140 Black - 64+VAT
    316 Stainless - 69+VAT

Free shipping on these items!

If you do not wish to use the Google Checkout please contact us on the following number as we can take a card payment over the 'phone;
    Turvey Stalking (The Re-Nu Electrical Service)
    Murdock Road, Manton Lane Industrial Estate
    Bedford, UK, MK41 7PE
    Phone: 01234 261933 Ask for Alan

I would absolutely recommend these shrouds. A very good improvement on the plastic original, and the same price as a lot of ally ones, except you get stainless steel instead. 100% brilliant after market product.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0130.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	464.7 KB 
ID:	17493

Looks good.
    The plastic one on my T3 was also cracked after no time.
    Got a similar one in the meantime.
    edi

Available on a well known auction site too!

Bought mine from Hinterland Shooting Supplies in Oz, 44.64 delivered but it is Aluminum.

Hinterland Shooting Supplies
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rob View Post
    Bought mine from Hinterland Shooting Supplies in Oz, 44.64 delivered but it is Aluminum.

Hinterland Shooting Supplies

And ugly...

I bought an Ali one from the CLA at Blenhiem last year, it was on a special show deal of 35. It was very loose fitting on my 595 & T3.......(as my old Gunsmith would say 'Like a ***** in a shirt sleeve') The advice given by the vendor by phone after the Gamefair was to 'Glue it on' !!??? It got chucked in a pocket on the gunslip and that where it has stayed. You DO get what you pay for! So i will be getting one of the steel ones when the new T3 arrives & one for the 595.
    Just a note.... my 595 in .223 is on it's second plastic factory shroud. The first split at 1500 rounds, it has now done 2300+ the second one is still going strong........now i've said that it will go soon won't it?!

Regards Bruce