Boar attractant

paul dillon

would any of you boar controllers be interested in a natural pheronome to attract the male of the species this is not a joke a friend of mine is looking into something which may come off if you have an interest let me know

Thanks
Paul D

My mate has just recieved some of this now from the supplier i can reveal that it is a natural waste product from an on heat sow that is at her peak for mating ideal for all you boar hunters out there he is willing to send some samples out around 4floz free of charge to the first 10 people who are willing to give it a go as a trial please let me know

thanks all the best
Paul D

Try to get it from the source itself. One of my syndicatemembers has a contact at a pigfarm. When a sow is in heat and just before she gets mounted by the male boar she, most of the time, lets go her urine. At that moment the farmer puts a bucket underneath to collect this sow urine. We put it in bottles and use it to attract keilers by spraying it around the high seat.
Look up Ross his story about his keiler beeing shot. He came for the scent of this urine.
Unfortunately we misplaced the bucket full of "sow in heat" urine during our removal to our new house. Must have a search where it is now, use the nose instead of the eyes might work :doh:

Colin he had a key last time he just could not use it mate i tried it in the morn opened straight away will leave a big blanket for him next time i think yours is on the way up mate just save a couple for us the missus wants another Goat so may have to walk up the hill as well

speak soon Paul D

Thanks for the interest all Kevin is sending out the samples this week to every one who has contacted him please post your findings on this site and drop me a pm unfourtunatly we have the ten people already all of you that have contacted me with a request for a sample will get one if you have contacted Kevin please be carefull when you open the parcel and do not open it in the kitchen unless you want throwing out they will all be in sealed bottles and leak proof packagine please pm me if you have or not have a result and please also let the SD members now your success or not

Many Thanks for your interest Paul D

If your worried about leaking samples in the post etc, contact Dyecor, Whitestone Business Park near Hereford, they make packaging for sending samples (of various human sources) through the post.
Just an idea for you, as if anything did leak and you were found responsible, you could be in trouble.

Chris
I hope you are not going to try and use it in Croatia as aftershave as you will be takeing the ****s :rofl:

All the best
Bob.

You christened me the babe magnet - remember? Don't take the micky - you are only making it worse for yourself! Can't wait to link up in November, bummer about the game fair. Chat soon mate.

Hopefully you've run this past the various primary industry & biosecurity departments.
If your not allowed to feed animal products to pigs, then I doubt you'll be allowed to use this.
Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) is spread by hunters in the states using deer urine as lures.This is a prion disease of deer, similar to Mad Cow. Even a nuclear explosion cant destroy prions.
This is just one example why caution should be used before posting this stuff around the place.

Cheers Sharkey

Back