Thread: BMH stud dog wanted

BMH stud dog wanted

my mate is looking for a suitable stud dog,his bitch is due in season November so looking now to allow time for cross referencing papers ect,fee to be agreed between yourself,obviously if you dog isnt prooven price should refleck,PM me with details which i will pass on

I here your friends dog is a cross breed and he is in fact a gypsy dog dealer is this true or will i need to ask my friend to ask his if this in fact is the case.
    Get your friend to post the advert get him to tell us what his bitch is about working qualities paper work, Pictures etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    I here your friends dog is a cross breed and he is in fact a gypsy dog dealer is this true or will i need to ask my friend to ask his if this in fact is the case.
    Get your friend to post the advert get him to tell us what his bitch is about working qualities paper work, Pictures etc.
    Excuse me,what seems to be your problem,if you havnt got a stud dog please refrain from posting rubbish,my mate dosent use this site or any site come to that,the details of any dog is between the owners and not all and sundry looking to make an arguments over something that has nothing to do with them.it may take quite a time to find a suitable match due to the close bloodlines of this breed.
    so go and ask "your friend or your freinds friend what ever you like"

If he don't use the site then he cannot be held accountable for any statements you make now my post was tongue in cheek but was highlighting a problem recognised by admin. NO POSTING FOR FRIENDS.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    If he don't use the site then he cannot be held accountable for any statements you make now my post was tongue in cheek but was highlighting a problem recognised by admin. NO POSTING FOR FRIENDS.
    pray tell "what" has he got to be accountable to ?? Iam mearly trying to put 2 like minded people togeather,isnt that what sites like this is for ?? Iam also letting any member of this site know who has an interest in breeding know there is a bitch available subject to the relevant checks.
    anyway I dont see whay I have to justify anything to you as you comment was well from "tongue in cheek" calling someone a "gypsy dog dealer and his dog a cross breed" when you havnt got a clue who your talking about.
    Just goes to show some people have nothing else better to do.I could say something about "your own dodgy activities" that my mates mate grandfather has told me about,but I wont,well not at the moment anyway

I hate it when people write lol

But, lol!!

Well done Davie love it. how to make friends and impress people the 6pointer way .

TO STRIVE TO SEEK TO FIND AND NEVER TO YIELD.

Widu Friends i have enough of them impressing i doubt that but to come on and say my friend this and my friend that is not on. If some one wants to deal with me they know who i am and were to find me. Admin knows who i am and were to find me. The last thing i want running around is Hairy Bavarians now we would then be a real joke.