Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: olympic security

olympic security

quite happy the army are doing security at the olympics --g4s will just employ students asylum seekers and eastern europeans -profit before security -hope they go bust

Quote Originally Posted by derek.snr View Post
    quite happy the army are doing security at the olympics --g4s will just employ students asylum seekers and eastern europeans -profit before security -hope they go bust
    What about the poor squaddies
    who have had summer leave cancelled, can't take time off with the kids, have had to cancell their holidays etc?
    No overtime or anything for them, just cheap labour for anyone, firemen, ambulance drivers, now G4s.
    Politician's should be ashamed, just told 20 000 of them to pick up a P45!
    Last edited by pilgrimmick; 14-07-2012 at 08:37.
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

do feel sorry for the squaddies ,the current cutbacks are a disgrace.my point is as least the job will be done properly,instead of by a load of deadbeats .we should be paying the army 50m for the security not g4s

They won't pay the army and G4 will still get the contracts as I'll wager that you will find MP's are on the board of G4 somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    They won't pay the army and G4 will still get the contracts as I'll wager that you will find MP's are on the board of G4 somewhere.
    yeh the old where in it together (if its profitable)

Quote Originally Posted by pilgrimmick View Post
    What about the poor squaddies
    who have had summer leave cancelled, can't take time off with the kids, have had to cancell their holidays etc?
    No overtime or anything for them, just cheap labour for anyone, firemen, ambulance drivers, now G4s.
    Politician's should be ashamed, just told 20 000 of them to pick up a P45!
    and most of the squaddies have either just come back from Afghan or will be going as soon as the Olympics is over. We have families too and we like to see them sometimes but the people in high places earning the mega bucks seem to forget this.
    Last edited by baguio; 14-07-2012 at 13:51.

Another string to the bow of the soldier .Fireman Bin man Ambulance driver, Security guard, another british government brush off the troops can do it were paying them anyway .

They have known all along these games were going to take place, why was this not put in to perspective a long time ago, i had to laugh last night with the 6pm news there were war planes flying over london and a war ship in the Thames to protect the games from terriost threats ,what a joke .

We must be a laughing stock.

Oh the Olympic Committee are not laughing just counting their ill gotten gains along with the turn coat and traitor Coe.

I'll bet he has done rather nicely thank you.

They should have planned to use the military for all security in the first place, not a private company.