Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dogsh*te

Dogsh*te

Hi All

Sorry for the title but couldnt help myself.

Anyone who knows me know's I love my dogs, we have had lab's,terriers,cockers, lots of springers and now a Gsp.

I train all my dogs myself and get great pleasure from it, I've made lots of cockups and still do and none of dogs have ever been perfect.

I used to really enjoy coming on here and reading the tracking dog threads but now I cant be arsed to read them its depressing to see thae same few (rightly ot wrongly) ranting on.

Can't we just get back to enjoying our dogs what ever they might be????????

Wayne

Couldn't agree more, far to much dog snobbery going on here recently.

And there was me thinking you had started a thread about having to pull grassy remains from max's ring piece on your sunday afternoon strolls

Regards, Jez.
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by straightbetweentheeyes View Post
    And there was me thinking you had started a thread about having to pull grassy remains from max's ring piece on your sunday afternoon strolls

Regards, Jez.

Quote Originally Posted by straightbetweentheeyes View Post

Regards, Jez.

UUUMMMM I'm goin g for six mile walk across the hills tommorow so I expect he is saving that pleasure for me in the most crowded place he can find

Got to agree its a bit like them buggers that go on about there Blaser Rifles . I cant imagine what it would be like if you have a Blaser and a Sent hound.
    Last edited by 6pointer; 14-07-2012 at 14:03.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Got to agree its a bit like them buggers that go on about there Blaser Rifles . I cant imagine what it would be like if you have a Balser and a Sent hound.
    yeah got a blaser and a scent hound regards pete .

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE DAVIES View Post
    Hi All

Sorry for the title but couldnt help myself.

Anyone who knows me know's I love my dogs, we have had lab's,terriers,cockers, lots of springers and now a Gsp.

good old wayne tells it how it is fair play

I train all my dogs myself and get great pleasure from it, I've made lots of cockups and still do and none of dogs have ever been perfect.

I used to really enjoy coming on here and reading the tracking dog threads but now I cant be arsed to read them its depressing to see thae same few (rightly ot wrongly) ranting on.

Can't we just get back to enjoying our dogs what ever they might be????????

Wayne
    good old wayne tells it how it is fair play mate
    but you on a six mile walk sounds to me like BULL ***** regards pete

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Got to agree its a bit like them buggers that go on about there Blaser Rifles . I cant imagine what it would be like if you have a Balser and a Sent hound.

Got to agree. Too much yacking and not enough doing.