Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seatrout

Seatrout

Can any of you help to find a nice spot to fish for seatrout as all our river in the area N/E of england are out of sorts at the moment.

regards
    chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    Can any of you help to find a nice spot to fish for seatrout as all our river in the area N/E of england are out of sorts at the moment.

regards
    chris

Yes I have sent you a PM.

I live on the liddle in the borders, looks good tonight! Might go out for a couple of hours. It's been up and down like a bipolar crackhead recently! There's fish about too. The esk maybe?? Good rivers that empty quickly.

hello shabz i was thinking about the esk at tillings but dont really fancy the ques and the herons .

Good sport to be had on the Dovey at the mo, but its a long way from you.

You could try the liddle, but it's far more hit and miss than the esk. The lower liddle is better than the upper.

I'm going out now, I'll let you know how I get on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Good sport to be had on the Dovey at the mo, but its a long way from you.
    hello gaz it is a bit far do you fish yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabz View Post
    You could try the liddle, but it's far more hit and miss than the esk. The lower liddle is better than the upper.

I'm going out now, I'll let you know how I get on!!
    good luck

Ah are you a Till man?? I am and know what your meaning!!! Have a look at the whiteadder, it has a good run of Sea Trout and not that far further north. Ive been trying to fill my lost dates with the Earn, but catching it right is a bit hit or miss up there as well. The Earn is getting a good run this year a touch less water and it would be better....

nutty

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyspaniel View Post
    Ah are you a Till man?? I am and know what your meaning!!! Have a look at the whiteadder, it has a good run of Sea Trout and not that far further north. Ive been trying to fill my lost dates with the Earn, but catching it right is a bit hit or miss up there as well. The Earn is getting a good run this year a touch less water and it would be better....

nutty
    I was on the white adder a few weeks back for the salmon and it is a lovelly river i could go back for a cast for seatrout , what is the till fishing like at the moment just to keep my options open or should i say keep my eye out on the water levels.

regards
    chris