Forum Software Upgrade

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
Ok, all done.

You'll notice a few changes, the most obvious being What's New. It's now in the form of an Activity Stream. You can still see the old style by selecting What's New and then underneath select New Posts.

The option to filter out Classifieds from the Activity Stream doesn't currently work I'm afraid as they have completely re-written the functionality so I'm going to have to re-write my modification too.

Steve, can you try that Mark Read bug out now.... hopefully it's fixed!

Last edited:
Ok, all done.

You'll notice a few changes, the most obvious being What's New. It's now in the form of an Activity Stream. You can still see the old style by selecting What's New and then underneath select New Posts.

The option to filter out Classifieds from the Activity Stream doesn't currently work I'm afraid as they have completely re-written the functionality so I'm going to have to re-write my modification too.

Right... I've gone about this a different way...

Under What's New there are now two links:

Another significant change is that thumbnail images in Classifieds posts are now taken from attached photos OR photobucket (or other linked in photos). Basically whatever is the first image in the post. Hovering over the thumbnail will enlarge slightly.

Cheers Malc... could probably think of better things to be doing with my weekend but since it was raining anyway... :D

Not to add more to your workload on your rainy sunday, but had a couple of pm's since its back up and running and they did not automatically notify me by email as they usually do, also the times were wrong on the pm's, said it was sent at 00:03!

Lovely and sunny here today!

That's odd... just sent myself a test message and the time is correct and the notification came through about 10 mins later.

Email notifications don't necessarily get sent instantly as they are processed in batches...

Back