Thread: Deerhunter vermont jacket and trouser set colour teak

Deerhunter vermont jacket and trouser set colour teak

jacket and trouser set fully breathable a waterproof only a few sets remaining sizes are extra large and 2xl
    price is £90 delivered Attachment 17494Attachment 17495
    Last edited by mmbeatle; 17-07-2012 at 21:55.

Hi Beatle

What is the size of the large trousers I am 36inch waist. would the Large fit comfortably

Regards
    craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

Sorry that would have been for you but large is know sold out
    atb mark

Quote Originally Posted by mmbeatle View Post
    jacket and trouser set fully breathable a waterproof only a few sets remaining sizes are extra large and 2xl
    price is £90 delivered Attachment 17494Attachment 17495
    Hi Mark,

Are these sets still available? If so do you have 38" trousers and a 44" chest?

Thanks

What size are these in inches? Waist hight chest etc?
    thanks
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

These are fantastic value. If Mark's got your size in stock then snap it up.
    I ordered one a week or so back, which I enjoyed for about 5 minutes, before the missus decided it was just what she had been looking for to keep her warm during the night shift at lambing time! So it was bye-bye to my jacket and trousers!
    Had to order another set, but at that price it's not going to break the bank.

(Before anyone asks, my good lady isn't XL or even XXL. There were some available in a smaller size, but I think I bought the last of them).
    Last edited by VSS; 01-08-2012 at 20:36.

Couldn't agree more with VSS, these are brilliant value for money, warm and quiet! Only thing I would mention is the trousers are a little tighter than your regular size so might be worth while going for the next one up.

Ordered mine on the weekend and were with me yesterday so was straight out in it last night with the chilly weather

Quote Originally Posted by ths84 View Post
    Couldn't agree more with VSS, these are brilliant value for money, warm and quiet! Only thing I would mention is the trousers are a little tighter than your regular size so might be worth while going for the next one up.

Ordered mine on the weekend and were with me yesterday so was straight out in it last night with the chilly weather
    + 1 regarding the sizing. After my missus had purloined the large size that I'd originally ordered for myself I ordered an XL for myself. It arrived today and is just right. So, chaps, if you would normally take a "large", and you're disapointed that Mark has none left in that size, go ahead and order XL instead, and it'll be spot on.