Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Electronic ICR's

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar

Electronic ICR's

Has anyone got electronic ICR's (word document) that they can send me please? Hoping to be an AW and think these would be extremely helpful as I write like a 5 year old using crayons.

I did used to have a copy of them but that was a couple of years ago and I have a new computer as my last one died, never to be "Har Drive DataCopied".

Cheers TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

I havent got any either and to be honest my writing is blood awful. We were told that we could copy out the ICRs and then type in the answers and staple them into the port folio. However if they are already about it would save a huge amount of work.

Yes please if anyone has got a set, I would be very greatful.

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

WARNING – you are strongly advised to read post #11 of this thread from Dave Goffin on behalf of Andrew Hoon CE of DMQ before using any of the Microsoft Word Documents attached to this posting. The new DMQ blank templates can be found at DMQ Setting the standard for wild deer management

TJ & Mark

The following are the blank templates that I used for my own Level 2 Portfolio. Apart from changing both the Canditate's and AW's Number's and Name's, the ICR number and page numbers can also be amended. Once completed and attached to the Portfolio I also signed and dated all of the pages like the Candidate's Additional Notes etc.

Enjoy - RoeHunter
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by RoeHunter; 23-07-2012 at 17:54. Reason: Post #11 from Andrew Hoon CE of DMQ

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Thank You,

Very Much!!!!

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Quote Originally Posted by RoeHunter View Post
    TJ & Mark

The following are the blank templates that I used for my own Level 2 Portfolio. Apart from changing both the Canditate's and AW's Number's and Name's, the ICR number and page numbers can also be amended. Once completed and attached to the Portfolio I also signed and dated all of the pages like the Candidate's Additional Notes etc.

Enjoy - RoeHunter
    Well done Roe Hunter and thank you for being so generous with your information to SD members. The more I use this site the more impressed I am with members generosity.

Best regards.

Jon.

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

Yes , Thank you very much. These will make a great differance.

Regards

mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by roestalker View Post
    Well done Roe Hunter and thank you for being so generous with your information to SD members. The more I use this site the more impressed I am with members generosity. Best regards. Jon.
    Roestalker aka Jon. The greatest asset of this website/forum is it's Members but they are also it's Achilles Heel !!!!!

You are a good old sort Mr Lewis,

Regards

Mark

Thank you chaps, I have saved copies...