Thread: Swarovski Habicht AV 4-12x50 rifle scope

Swarovski Habicht AV 4-12x50 rifle scope

Sold

Last edited by Mauser66; 25-07-2012 at 10:15.

Price drop to 500 posted special delivery. Bargain for someone.

Looking for a scope around 400 ideally, had one in mind when I saw this. I have never seen "Demo" on a scope before. What does this mean?

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by bills View Post
    Looking for a scope around 400 ideally, had one in mind when I saw this. I have never seen "Demo" on a scope before. What does this mean?
    If it's the same as my Swaro spotting scope it simply means that it was one of the items they used on their stands at Game Fairs, etc. Mine, at least, is optically no different from any other Swaro spotting scope of the same spec.

If I didn't already have two Zeiss variables and two spare fixed scopes I would bite Mauser's hand off for this scope! Typical that when I was looking for a scope it wasn't on the market
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

They call it sods law,I was after a Leopold mk4 illuminated when I had the money and wasn't any around,been loads for sell since

I am guessing, but I would think that Swaro knock these demo scopes out cheap to their dealers as "demos". Embossing "demo" on it is probably there to stop them being sold at full price, when in fact the dealer has paid well below trade for the scope and Swaro have knocked it out at less than cost.

Just a guess though.

Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    If it's the same as my Swaro spotting scope it simply means that it was one of the items they used on their stands at Game Fairs, etc. Mine, at least, is optically no different from any other Swaro spotting scope of the same spec.

If I didn't already have two Zeiss variables and two spare fixed scopes I would bite Mauser's hand off for this scope! Typical that when I was looking for a scope it wasn't on the market
    Exactly as Willie says. I bought it new, unused with full warranty.
    No offers please. The price is a steal, but if not sold it will go back in the cabinet. Cheers.

Regular Poster
    PM sent.