Thread: Pre DSC1 Range day at Greenlee

GREENLEE DSC1 Range day's

SEPTEMBER 9th.
    &
    OCTOBER 20th

Past candidates on Greenlee's DSC1 courses and assessments have suggested this as being helpful so I have set aside some pre DSC1 range day's for up to 6 people here on the Greenlee range. They will include:

Practical shooting through the DSC1 shooting test with help and guidance in the use of equipment. All shooting sticks, quad pods etc are available to use.

Discussion and help with any queries anyone may have regarding the DSC1 questions, safety and the Visual assessment in our purpose built training cabin.

Any other help/advice anyone would like about the DSC1.

Coffe/tea/ venison burger or sausage sarnies included

Cost per person Only 45.00 PM me or contact 07889 843 522

NEXT DSC1 COURSE & ASSESSMENT OCTOBER 26th-29th
    Last edited by roestalker; 21-08-2012 at 11:39.

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by roestalker View Post
    Sunday August 19th.

Past candidates on Greenlee's DSC1 courses and assessments have suggested this as being helpful so I have set aside a pre DSC1 range day for up to 6 people here on the Greenlee range. It will include:

Practical shooting through the DSC1 shooting test with help and guidance in the use of equipment. All shooting sticks, quad pods etc are available to use.

Discussion and help with any queries anyone may have regarding the DSC1 questions, safety and the Visual assessment in our purpose built training cabin.

Any other help/advice anyone would like about the DSC1.

Coffe/tea/ venison burger or sausage sarnies included

Cost per person Only 45.00

PM me or contact 07889 843 522
    Still some places available for this day.

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

PM sent thanks.

There are only two places left available for this day for anyone out there interested. Thank to those alreay booked on and see you on the 19th.

www.greenleedeer.co.uk

SD Regular
    Bargain !
    Bet the grubs worth 30.00 pp
    BE PREPARED IT WASNT RAINING WHEN THEY BUILT THE ARC

Just returned from this day run by Jon and his wife. Very helpful and very useful for a mere novice like me, definitely will be using Greenlee again and much recommended - brill venison burgers as well, will be requiring a larger pair of trousers at this rate!

Quote Originally Posted by opticron1 View Post
    Just returned from this day run by Jon and his wife. Very helpful and very useful for a mere novice like me, definitely will be using Greenlee again and much recommended - brill venison burgers as well, will be requiring a larger pair of trousers at this rate!
    Hi Opticron,

Thank you for the kind comments, it was a good day had by all.

I'd be embarassed to tell you how many pairs of trousers I have hanging in the wardrobe, all due to the boss and her cooking of course!

www.greenleedeer.co.uk