Thread: Capercallie black grouse and ptarmigan in lapland

Capercallie black grouse and ptarmigan in lapland

Right then prices now calculated and in 's
    capercallie hunt, lapland in sept over dogs, (9th-12 sold out) and 14th-17th sept. Truely wild hunting in miles of wilderness, and accomadation in plush hunting lodges on the grounds.
    other quarry to be encountered are black game, ptarmigan and blue hare.
    750+ flights.(booked last lot at 280)
    renting guns out there.
    beers and tips also not included on any above trip.
    Trip 1 sold out.
    trip 2 is available.
    next year these trips could include a moose hunt also, would this be of intrest?.

Thats looks the dogs danglies John, deffo on my wish list a male caper.DF

Quote Originally Posted by Double four View Post
    Thats looks the dogs danglies John, deffo on my wish list a male caper.DF
    get yourself there mate.

If only John! spend any more money on stalking this year i'll be looking for a place to live never mind shoot !!!!

Come on Bob get your cash out you tight bugger i shot my first caper with an air rifle next to a frozen pond behind my house since then they have disappeared. The ground went to Commission planting everything just left or was fox bait.

Alright john, it's something i'd love to do but money is slightly tight this year, but will defo keep it in mind.

Are they shot over pointers/hpr's or walked up with spaniels, possibly a stupid question with a wee cocker in the photo. I bet it struggled to retrieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by countrryboy View Post
    Alright john, it's something i'd love to do but money is slightly tight this year, but will defo keep it in mind.

Are they shot over pointers/hpr's or walked up with spaniels, possibly a stupid question with a wee cocker in the photo. I bet it struggled to retrieve it.
    they have both breeds though i think the pointer is in its last year this time.
    they are also training a dog up for treeing the birds then they can be stalked with a rifle or shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Come on Bob get your cash out you tight bugger i shot my first caper with an air rifle next to a frozen pond behind my house since then they have disappeared. The ground went to Commission planting everything just left or was fox bait.
    It sounds great but i am committed to quite a few days game shooting that will take all my spare wonga! not tight Davie just a cautious yorkshire man. DF

Well I have an offer for a lucky member.
    Due to a cancelation I can offer 1 place on the 9th-13th sept trip.
    The name on the hunt permit has to be in by sunday and cannot be altered after that.
    A deposit was paid and through personal circumstances they cannot attend.
    If the balance is collected it can be yours at a knock down price.
    Balance left is, 300 + flights (were 280 when looked into maybe a little different now).
    This offer is open till sunday.