Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which moderator?

Which moderator?

What's your favourite mod for .17 HMR I've a cz and am looking to purchase one but not sure which one to go for.

Hi, I have a SAK moderator on my CZ HMR, its definatley value for money at around 35. Theres a bit of a crack as the bullet fires but rabbits at 100m dont seem to hear it.

DM80, and Dave who makes them will custom make it at no extra cost to suit your rifle,

Forgot to mention will also make them calibre specific.
    Last edited by Rotwild; 17-07-2012 at 19:47.
    And yet another 7mm-08 user...

LEI on my Sako Quad - very expensive, but small, light and very effective.

i have a SAK for my .17hmr , very good for the money and as Lallokkie said they do have a crack to them. Got a friend who put a wildcat on his and its very good but i wouldnt pay all that money for it and bullet drop is greater.

That's interesting thanks guys, what sort of money is the DM80? I guess it might be worth investing a bit of money in as it's gonna last.

Been trying to get hold of Dave for 3 weeks, not replying to emails.

I have had a mod on order for 8 weeks and not heard anything, I also need 2 more, another poster on the Pigeonwatch forum is having the same problem.

If anyone has heard from him or has new/different contact details perhaps they can help?.

Quote Originally Posted by phaedra View Post
    Been trying to get hold of Dave for 3 weeks, not replying to emails.

I have had a mod on order for 8 weeks and not heard anything, I also need 2 more, another poster on the Pigeonwatch forum is having the same problem.

If anyone has heard from him or has new/different contact details perhaps they can help?.
    Dave still has the same contact details, I know he is busy and behind on orders because I have just received 2 moderators that I ordered 6 weeks ago, but the good news is! He has just developed his latest generation mod that has greater internal volume and slightly different styling, if you need to confirm his e-mail address then drop me a PM, hope this helps.
    And yet another 7mm-08 user...

Hi
    Another one to consider..... Have a quick look at www.onelesscharlie.webs.com

British built

I use a wildcat Whisper mod on my 17. Cal specifiic and can be stripped down. British made and available from UK Custom shop the makers near Droitwich.