Thread: Weeks salmon fishing available scotland

Weeks salmon fishing available scotland

I spoke with an estate owner this evening who I have done business with for sometime. He has a weeks Salmon fishing on his estate near Lairg, Sutherland, Scotland from the 5th to 12th August, fishing 4 rods.
    Total for the last few years 17 fish to 4 rods. Estate lodge goes with the week sleeping up to 12 people, ghillie available, all services, 4 rods and lodge 5000 inc VAT for the week.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I will put you directly in touch with the owner.

Thank you

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Upper Shin.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by devon deer stalker View Post
    You will get more bites if you post it up here http://www.flyforums.co.uk/
    Cheers
    Richard
    Or, possibly, even more from here http://www.salmonfishingforum.com/forums/index.php?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Thanks guys, but in all honesty I think he may have tried both these routes already. As I have stalked the hill and used the lodge for clients with him I said I would try and see if anyone was interested on this site as its not a bad deal I guess, when its split between so many people.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.