Thread: Whats happened with Pro Trapper ?

Whats happened with Pro Trapper ?

Does any one know what is happening with Pro trapper, I have got part of an outstanding order not delivered.It's the second order I have had to wait a long while for. There used to be two phone numbers on their site with only one working, and now it is email only. I had a pop up say they are not taking any new orders but all outstanding orders will be filled or refunded.
    I emailed them 10 days ago and guess what, nothing back.
    Not best pleased.
    Has any one got any ideas or contacts ?

Quote Originally Posted by nick100 View Post
    Does any one know what is happening with Pro trapper, I have got part of an outstanding order not delivered.It's the second order I have had to wait a long while for. There used to be two phone numbers on their site with only one working, and now it is email only. I had a pop up say they are not taking any new orders but all outstanding orders will be filled or refunded.
    I emailed them 10 days ago and guess what, nothing back.
    Not best pleased.
    Has any one got any ideas or contacts ?
    Had similar problem three weeks ago. Five fox snares.
    Posted a thread on snaring and trapping section of thehuntinglife and one of the mods is the owner of Protrapper.
    Asked for and got a refund.

I have emailed him twice, no reply. Phone number not in use now.
    i ordered about 130 worth of snares and fenns, still awaiting the 'out of stock' items, a couple of traps and some ground anchors.

Their snares were/are really good. The firm are useless.
    Just wonder if they have gone bust ?

Might have to get on the hunting life then.

I ordered a load of bodygrip and fenn traps earlier this year, they took ages to come as well, had to chase him up a number of times although they did arrive in the end, was promised they were in stock when I placed the order and would be sent immediately but they were weeks coming. Wouldn't use him again.

It is sad to say, but I found my way to this nice forum because I had and still have trouble with Ian Woods / protrapper.
    Since one year he owes me quite an ammount of money always promissed that the goods will come etc. but nothing happend.
    One of his websites

protrapper

is closed down but atleast one is still on:

greysquirrelcontrol

And people estimate that he is also involved somehow in:

uktraps

I would like to know if there are other hunters out there who have the same problem with Mr. Woods or one of his companies.

For me it is a miracle who a person like Mr. Woods can be so impudent not to pay his outstanding bills or send the ordered and paid goods and just go on with his daily business in his other shops.
    Here he would be called an ordinary thief !