EU Lead ammunition petition...

NeilG

Hi.

The CA have a public affairs campaign going on with the EU, re their meddling with lead ammunition, and getting serious evidence before they take action, rather than just support a ban because it is fashionable.

This link :-

http://campaign.publicaffairsbriefi...aspx?cid=28d54059-db76-48fd-a7be-f54a2403cf6b

is really easy to do, as it does the work for you, and all you need to do is add your name and address. It then sends the email to any MEPs, that are linked to your Postal Code.

I usually hear about these things too late, so apologies if somebody has already posted this, but it only takes two minutes, and could affect the future of our sport. This post is not meant for discussion, just please read the message, sign up, and bombard our gob-$hite MEPs with loads of emails, so they have to acknowledge our concerns.

Power to the people !!!

OK so where does it mention lead cored bullets?

Seems once again it's about shotgun and game bird shooting. yet again the rifleman is left out in the cold.

Good post NeilG - I did it last week and have already had responses from some of the recipients.

Brithunter - don't be so grumpy.

Good post NeilG - I did it last week and have already had responses from some of the recipients.

Brithunter - don't be so grumpy.

Just being realistic. I remember only too well how the rifle brigade did little to support the pistols shooters. many game bird shooters do not shoot rifle so.............................................. are we about to see a repeat?

Just being realistic. I remember only too well how the rifle brigade did little to support the pistols shooters. many game bird shooters do not shoot rifle so.............................................. are we about to see a repeat?

Well it will be down to rifle-shooters and pro-rifle organisations to get their act together then. If riflemen cannot rely on game shooters to fight their corner, then we must do it ourselves. If we don't then we only have ourselves to blame.

Hi,
I have done the deed and received replies for 6 of the MEP's all talking about leat shot. My concern is more to do with any restrictions on the use of lead ammo and have replied back to them accordingly.

Would be grateful if all those who receive 'automatic' replies regiseter their concerns re lead ammos restrictions as well

R

Hi All, Done.
Supported the pistol shooters all those years aga and did a couple of Countryside marches. Hopefully someone will take not of this.

Back