Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: After a medal

After a medal

Been watching the weather forecast for Thursday evening onwards over the weekend and into Monday as I have some Finnish clients over for Roe. One is a friend who has helped me out with a great number of bookings, and he wants a very good Roe Buck.

I am hoping the rut will be on!! I have about 6 very good heads I have seen and one in particular is a beautiful head. 3 different people off this site have seen it while stalking with me and I hopeto be able to put him in the bag this weekend. Just hope the weather improves as much as they are promising

Wish me luck chaps.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Best of luck, would love to see some picks if all goes to plan!

ATB

Rob
    243Sako

Do wake up early or you might miss the good weather , the forcast is looking promising for the weekend and onward, but dont take my word for it,

hope you get lucky

hope you get him mate!
    we want a good write up and pic's if you get him.
    FINGERS CROSSED

Malc I am in the same situation.

Fingers crossed the weather changes asap.

On the plus side I have seen 3 new bucks I expect will hit medals in my last couple of outings.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Been watching the weather forecast for Thursday evening onwards over the weekend and into Monday as I have some Finnish clients over for Roe. One is a friend who has helped me out with a great number of bookings, and he wants a very good Roe Buck.

I am hoping the rut will be on!! I have about 6 very good heads I have seen and one in particular is a beautiful head. 3 different people off this site have seen it while stalking with me and I hopeto be able to put him in the bag this weekend. Just hope the weather improves as much as they are promising

Wish me luck chaps.
    I am in the same position clients arrive tomorrow, but while the weather is to improve in the south its to get worse up here, if thats possible!

Good luck Malc, leave some for me though!

It looks ok here but over the border from me, that's your area bogtrotter, not so good on the weather front either way good luck to you both, the biguns will be sniffing around they are here

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

Well i also have a chap out for a good buck this weekend and i have seen a few but one in particular would make this chap and me very happy. But we are at the mercy of the weather and the animals and we will take what we are given. Best of luck all
    PS no rutting here as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gentleman jim View Post
    hope you get him mate!
    we want a good write up and pic's if you get him.
    FINGERS CROSSED
    I dont usually carry cameras with me, but for this one I will make the exception, camcorder also charged up. This buck I am after is a picture perfect head for a West Sussex Buck, Straight and thick bases so I hope to see him again this weekend, within range as well. Todd will be there if needs be for backup
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.