Thread: 17 fireball brass

17 fireball brass

if anyone knows of or see's any fireball brass for sale can you pm
    thanks dave

Ask spud on here he normaly can get you what you need at very good prices

Regards James.

no .17 but plenty of .221 here
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Hi Dave, i've been trying to get Fireball brass for two months! Cant find any in the UK...... even tried Cabela's in the States, they are out of 17 Fierball, 17 Rem & even 223 Rem!!!! Think all the brass machines are making 5.56 for all those trigger happy Yanks in the sandy place! My new and as yet unfired Reminton 700 VSSF in 17 Fireball is sat in the cabinet while the all crops come down and the Tikka 223 just keeps on doing what it has done for the past 8 years!
    Regards Bruce

.17 Fireball brass on order @ McAvoy's, since August, advised arrival 17th December. Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by BasilBeGone View Post
    Hi Dave, i've been trying to get Fireball brass for two months! Cant find any in the UK...... even tried Cabela's in the States, they are out of 17 Fierball, 17 Rem & even 223 Rem!!!! Think all the brass machines are making 5.56 for all those trigger happy Yanks in the sandy place! My new and as yet unfired Reminton 700 VSSF in 17 Fireball is sat in the cabinet while the all crops come down and the Tikka 223 just keeps on doing what it has done for the past 8 years!
    Regards Bruce
    donít you have any at all

Be willing to post you some if you are really out / stuck for some?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Be willing to post you some if you are really out / stuck for some?
    cheers bud but i am ok at the minute,was just wondering if he had used his rifle yet,was going to do the same

ps do macovoys update there website at all,they just let me get to the final stage ie card details for the fireball brass,never said it was out of stock
    there also still listing remm 700 17 fireball's as in stock

Last week I called in, as I pass the place pretty regular, no factory loads in .17 Fireball in stock, & comments were that they could have sold it many times over!, If you have specific questions for them I would phone, as they are always dealing with a pretty full shop of customers, not bad for the financial times we are in! (usually around four to five staff on the counter), Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Last week I called in, as I pass the place pretty regular, no factory loads in .17 Fireball in stock, & comments were that they could have sold it many times over!, If you have specific questions for them I would phone, as they are always dealing with a pretty full shop of customers, not bad for the financial times we are in! (usually around four to five staff on the counter), Steve.
    i meant brass not factory ammo