Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Americans

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Stupid Americans

I don't like ragging on Americans, I am after all related on both sides by marriage. I even have an open invitation to go hunting in Arkansas but they do seem to have a section of their population which is genuinely ignorant, which is why I had to post this. Of course we too must have a stupid section in our general populus but it looks like Australia is gonna get nuked soon!!http://www.safeshare.tv/v/fJuNgBkloFE

Holy jeebus! It makes me shudder to think that these people are allowed to vote!

I never new that north korea was so much bigger than south Korea.....
    Quality.
    Theres some special people amongst that lot.

It's pretty upsetting, but not surprising from a country that large, there's bound to be a lot of uneducated people who the interviewer clearly targeted. I actually don't think it's right making fun of them.

if you went to glasgow and asked a bunch of neds to start naming US senators, where certain states are located on the map, constitutional particulars, what thanksgiving is/means, if alaska is a country, ...even how many states there are...I'd dread the responses tbh!!!!

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    It's pretty upsetting, but not surprising from a country that large, there's bound to be a lot of uneducated people who the interviewer clearly targeted. I actually don't think it's right making fun of them.

if you went to glasgow and asked a bunch of neds to start naming US senators, where certain states are located on the map, constitutional particulars, what thanksgiving is/means, if alaska is a country, ...even how many states there are...I'd dread the responses tbh!!!!
    Stupid Scots!!

I was tempted to send an annoyed post about the criticisms (especially given the standard of grammar and spelling used when slagging off other 'ignorant' people), but perhaps you might consider how many British soldiers' lives have been saved by the pilots from this 'stupid' nation

"which one is throwing the rocks". Bwhaaarrrrrrr

I think Lewis and Harris is a firm of solicitors in Lampeter...
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

There is also no reason to believe the answers given were to the questions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p View Post
    There is also no reason to believe the answers given were to the questions asked.
    that was my first thought too, think there might have been some cutting going on to get youtube hits...