Thread: Woodpigeons wanted

Woodpigeons wanted

Is there anyone near(ish) to me that could supply a few woodpigeons? I don't want huge quantities maybe 40-50 at a time, but must be fresh!

Will pay the going rate, or swap for a few hours in one of my highseats.

ATB

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Steyer 6.5 View Post
    Frozen any good.
    Morning Steyer,

Sorry, they need to be fresh but thank you for your offer.

Must be someone near me who has a few spare?

ATB

Tom

Im amazed no one has got any for you Tom, if you were further down this way i could have happily supplied you.....

Good luck,

SS
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

thomas

i can get you fresh but im Junc2 M5 is that too far. PM your mobile and ill give you a bell to discuss it.

Thank you SS. Yes I thought I would a few offers! Silly thing is, I am surrounded by wheat fields and there are hundreds of woodies going down on it. Unfortunately not being a shotgun shooter it may not prove as effective using the 30.06!!!

ATB

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Southdowns_stalking View Post
    Im amazed no one has got any for you Tom, if you were further down this way i could have happily supplied you.....

Good luck,

SS

Hello Steyer,

Thanks for kind the offer, but I think fuel costs will put a stop to this as Junc.2 is about 80 miles from me and given the quantities I want would not prove cost effective.

Thanks again

ATB

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Steyer 6.5 View Post
    thomas

i can get you fresh but im Junc2 M5 is that too far. PM your mobile and ill give you a bell to discuss it.

Always the same..... If not try asking on the Pigeon Watch Forum, im sure someone on there can help. If you dont want to join PM me and i will ask on behalf of yourself.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    Thank you SS. Yes I thought I would a few offers! Silly thing is, I am surrounded by wheat fields and there are hundreds of woodies going down on it. Unfortunately not being a shotgun shooter it may not prove as effective using the 30.06!!!

ATB

Tom
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

I have 70 in the chiller, shot yesterday
    150 in one freezer and a few in another.

Im in Churchdown

Pm me if needed. they will be going to the restaurant on wednesday.

All the best

Phil

Tom, I am out tommorow can't say if any or how many but had 16 in an hour today without setting up
    Just started cutting the barley. Pm your no and if I have any luck your welcome to them

Brian