lincolnshire variation timescale

marky123

Hello
At my club we've heard horror stories about Lincs variations.
I went in to see them on tuesday for a 22lr-243 variation and it's been returned today.
4 days,just like it should be.
Now I can get Hubert's shot out CF2.
MARK

Hello
At my club we've heard horror stories about Lincs variations.
I went in to see them on tuesday for a 22lr-243 variation and it's been returned today.
4 days,just like it should be.
Now I can get Hubert's shot out CF2.
MARK

Thanks Mark.
I was in Toms shop today to collect my rimfire as my own variation, free 2 off and 2 on arrived on the mat this morning.
I have already paid him for the dealer transfer so as soon as YOUR man can accept it we will send it down.
[ You have had a superior service there, I thought mine was fast at 30 days.]

Regards, HWH.

good to hear some positive licensing stories.i put my variation in with the Met on the 28th june returned this week , top service,

craig

Dont rub salt into the wounds , LANCASHIRE , are now 6 weeks into a variation for a mate of mine and all they can say is the person who deals with it is on holiday she will deal with it on her return .

Dont rub salt into the wounds , LANCASHIRE , are now 6 weeks into a variation for a mate of mine and all they can say is the person who deals with it is on holiday she will deal with it on her return .

Mine is in its third week and I was told today expect 8 weeks turnaround. Apparently there are two in front of me. How long does it really take??

I put in a variation, fairly straight forward - one off / one on, permission for expanding missiles (!) as well as conditioning my 375 for deer shooting in the UK which should have hit the right desk on Monday 16th July at the latest.

Not heard anything yet but am sure G4S will be getting on with things unless their firearms team has been redeployed on security duties. Am sure they will do a better job with my ticket than they appear to be doing at the Olympics.

In all seriousness I have never had a problem with Helen Wilkie and her team when it was Lincs Police and am sure the excellent service will continue.

i put in a variation fairly standard, 13 weeks till it was back not a massive issue for me but it would have been a little annoying if the fallow where back in season,
matt

I put in a variation, fairly straight forward - one off / one on, permission for expanding missiles (!) as well as conditioning my 375 for deer shooting in the UK which should have hit the right desk on Monday 16th July at the latest.

Not heard anything yet but am sure G4S will be getting on with things unless their firearms team has been redeployed on security duties. Am sure they will do a better job with my ticket than they appear to be doing at the Olympics.

In all seriousness I have never had a problem with Helen Wilkie and her team when it was Lincs Police and am sure the excellent service will continue.

A .375 for deer?
Best of luck with that one mate
MARK

Marky - I already have my 375 for deer and boar in Europe and just want to use it over here as well on deer and also boar which I forgot to say on my earlier post. Quite a few on SD have their 375s permitted for UK use as per Home Office guidelines.

Back