Thread: Entrenching Tool

Entrenching Tool

I'm looking for a genuine HM Queen and Sons folding entrenching tool if anyone has one in the shed? Condition not important as long as it works and opens/closes. Thanks, Glyn.

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn 1 View Post
    I'm looking for a genuine HM Queen and Sons folding entrenching tool if anyone has one in the shed? Condition not important as long as it works and opens/closes. Thanks, Glyn.

try here mate - Entrenching Tool | MOTORISTS EMERGENCY KIT | HM Supplies- outdoor, military, survival clothing and equipment

just about every thing you need is on this site !

Thanks guys, I have looked at a couple on ebay but I thought that I would see if anyone on here wanted to shift one before I go elsewhere.

Lee, I'll give you a call later or tomorrow re scope and dog training.

Glyn.

I'm sure i've got one or two down here somewhere mate, I'll dig you one out.... See what i did there?
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

I've probably got one in the garage if Lee can't sort you out!

Looks like I could have a whole herd of them! We could have a party, spend two days digging a big hole in Salisbury Plain, live in it for a week then fill it in again! Glyn

Looks like I could have a whole herd of them! We could have a party, spend two days digging a big hole in Salisbury Plain, live in it for a week then fill it in again! Glyn
    Had it in my hand this very evening mate, consider it yours
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Thanks mate, bring it with you when you come up with Bruce. I'll ring you tomorrow to make a plan.

Thanks also to everyone else who came up with offers and suggestions.

Glyn.

Thanks mate, bring it with you when you come up with Bruce. I'll ring you tomorrow to make a plan.

Thanks also to everyone else who came up with offers and suggestions.

Glyn.

Will do. We're all off to France for a week tomorrow mate, be back late Friday so I'll be incommunicado till Saturday. I've been practicing my best Del boy Francais to entertain the locals, so Bonjour for now