Thread: Steiner Skyhawk 10x42 Binos

Steiner Skyhawk 10x42 Binos

For sale in excellent condition
    Comes with case and comfy strap.
    Looking 180 including insured post.

No comments about the carpet needing a clean...............

I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Bumpy bump
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

I am interested, would you know how they compare to swarvoski and Zeiss at dawn and dusk? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bangabunny View Post
    I am interested, would you know how they compare to swarvoski and Zeiss at dawn and dusk? thanks.
    Not as good !

Steiners are good glass if you haven't got a hedge fund to fall back on.

As the other guys say. They are good but they are a fraction of the price of Zeiss and Swaro and so you wouldn't expect them to match.
    I can't afford either of them so can't compare sorry.
    But I used them sucessfully to spot deer and was looking at an owl at dusk one evening and it showed up really well in the gathering gloom.

They will probably suffice, at the end of the day (excuse the wording, no pun intended) yes you can see very late with premium bino's as you are using both eyes but try shooting at that time of the evening/morning when looking through your scope (one eye) however good it is and i have had pretty much all the top scopes including the 3000 6-24x72 zeiss/hendsolt, 5-25x56 schmidt PM11's, Nightforce NXS's.

Bumpity bump