Thread: Repro No 32 Mk 2 sight

Repro No 32 Mk 2 sight

Hello, I've just converted a Lee Enfield No 4 to a 'T' and presently trying to zero the scope. I've fitted one of the repro No 32 Mk2 scopes by Numrich but its becoming a bit of a nightmare to adjust.

I know how to adjust it but its still a bit of a trial and error process. Just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with them ?

Sorry no but surely you set the reticle centred then in the mount not adjustable. Sorry the brain is fuzzled this morning and I cannot remember if the No4T mounts have adjustment or not. In recall the Mosin does butt he details of the No4T escape me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Sorry no but surely you set the reticle centred then in the mount not adjustable. Sorry the brain is fuzzled this morning and I cannot remember if the No4T mounts have adjustment or not. In recall the Mosin does butt he details of the No4T escape me right now.
    You can't adjust the mounts, only the reticle itself. Trouble is you need to be an octopus when adjusting the reticles. The dials need to be kept on zero when adjusting either the elevation or windage but that aint easy to do even with a helper. Got the windage about right but elevation was a tad too high. When I adjusted it down the windage was knocked out about 2' to the right!!! Just to add to the frustration part of the adjusting tool then broke off which kinda put an end to our endeavours at the time. Fortunately my mates able to fix it.

Its a nightmare !! Never mind i'll just have to persist.

Quote Originally Posted by jr57 View Post
    Hello, I've just converted a Lee Enfield No 4 to a 'T' and presently trying to zero the scope. I've fitted one of the repro No 32 Mk2 scopes by Numrich but its becoming a bit of a nightmare to adjust.

I know how to adjust it but its still a bit of a trial and error process. Just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with them ?
    All the info you need is in the Enfield section on Milsurps.com, Peter Laidler is your man