Thread: Optilock rings and Bases

Optilock rings and Bases

for sale brand new still in the packs Optilocks rings and bases, the rings are S130R964 30mm ME SS medium rings, the Bases are Tika/ Sako fit S132R916.

still got the original price tags on the set cost just shy of 130 quid.

for sale 80.00 posted.

bank transfer(prefered method quick easy and safe), cash on collection, cheque.

cheers any questions just ask.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Those bases are Tikka ones mate and therefore WON'T fit a Sako other than TRG. The rings will fit both types of bases.
    http://www.sako.fi/pdf/specs/Optilockbase.pdf
    MS
    Last edited by Monkey Spanker; 24-07-2012 at 13:58.

hello mate you better get on to Optilock then, cause on the pack is say's and i quote optilock stainless scope mount Tika,Sako fit.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

tikka bases fit the tikka models and only sako TRG. Not the tapered base models A1, l461, 75 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by trooper3.1 View Post
    hello mate you better get on to Optilock then, cause on the pack is say's and i quote optilock stainless scope mount Tika,Sako fit.

paul
    If you look at the link I've added, the base number which you have is specified as a Tikka base and will fir a parallel rail. The Sako base is a tapered rail. I know this from experience as I got caught out recently myself!
    MS

yep got the time earlier to check and you are right thank you muchly, never bothered to check just wrote what is writen on the packaging, and yes Briarquest you have first refusal.

back to cutting the fields now.

paul

Opti's sold to Briarquest,,,,,,many thanks.

paul