Can I find a list of trade members/advertisers somewhere?

willie_gunn

Alex

Is there somewhere I can find a list of all trade members / banner advertisers? The reason I ask is that I'm on the lookout for a new rifle sling and I'd prefer to put the business (though small) the way of a trade member or advertiser who support the Site. I was trying to see who all the trade members are and couldn't find a directory - am I just not looking in the right place?

willie_gunn

There isn't currently a way to do this I'm afraid. It's not a bad idea though, I'll look into maybe doing a modification to do this...

As a quick workaround I have included them in the 'Site Leaders' list here:

Show Groups - The Stalking Directory

What would probably be better is if the 'Bio' field or something from their profile was included so they could put a description of their business there... this will be a custom coding job though...

As a quick workaround I have included them in the 'Site Leaders' list here:

Show Groups - The Stalking Directory

What would probably be better is if the 'Bio' field or something from their profile was included so they could put a description of their business there... this will be a custom coding job though...

Many thanks Alex. As you say,it would be good if they included somewhere a short description of what they can offer.

willie_gunn

Back