Thread: 30:06 brass

30:06 brass

I am looking for some 30:06 brass, can anyone help? Happy to pay.

cheers

Dave

how many are you looking for?
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Anything from 20 - 100 would be great. I only got the rifle last week so only have the zeroing brass at the moment.

cheers

Dave

I just got some PPU from Henry Krank at just over 40 for a 100 and it isn't crap brass as some would have us believe.

Ive got some Norma if you havent sorted any yet.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    I just got some PPU from Henry Krank at just over 40 for a 100 and it isn't crap brass as some would have us believe.
    I too got 100 x 30-06 from Henry Kranks yesterday bought after seeing your recommendation on an earlier post regarding PPU and I have to say the the case are cracking from first observations.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenman View Post
    I too got 100 x 30-06 from Henry Kranks yesterday bought after seeing your recommendation on an earlier post regarding PPU and I have to say the the case are cracking from first observations.
    Hi Pete, is that 'cracking' using young speak !! or as in cracking down the sides/shoulder/mouth.
    The reason I ask is that some people seem to slag PPU off something rotten and only a few find it good.
    I have been lucky or maybe I am using it differently because both brass and ammo has been good for all the calibres I've used.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Hi Pete, is that 'cracking' using young speak !! or as in cracking down the sides/shoulder/mouth.
    The reason I ask is that some people seem to slag PPU off something rotten and only a few find it good.
    I have been lucky or maybe I am using it differently because both brass and ammo has been good for all the calibres I've used.

Hi Edi

I meant 'cracking'as in superb value for money !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...Thought I best clear that one up lol......they are infact better than the Lapua I had in some ways such as the mouths of the cases are all perfect with no dents or dings in them.

Rgds

Pete