Hornady superperformance

MOCKBA

Has anyone used the hornady superperformance in either 308 or 2506? They seem fairly good value in 25-06 at £27 a box when most other factory ammo seems fairly expensive.

Not used Superperformance but I have used Hornady loaded ammo before and found it some of the best though my rifles. I used their “Light Magnum” range, which is I think what the Super Performance used to be called, it was excellent, grouped as good as home loads and was as fast as a good home load too.

ATB

Tahr

Used it in .243 95gr. Its very accurate in my sako 75. Only problem I have found is that it's no stocked as widely as other cartridges.

I would like to hear some chrony figures for the 30 cal 175gr ones,ment to be still supersonic out past 1200yds,good 1000yd target ammo

That's a good price for factory 25-06 - even normal Federal is £33 ish.

Where was that and what bullet weight?

used the hornady 58gr vmax for ages, tried the 58gr superformance ones but wouldn't group at all :eek: so back to the originals and back to same hole accuracy.

Hi
I use the 90g GMX Superformance in .25-06 on Roe and fox and i think they are a good round and like you say at £26 a box you can't go wrong.

yes I've used 150grn .308 superperformance, seam to be very good, accurate cartridge which seams to be flat shooting, zeroed rifle at 100m bullet didn't seam to drop much at 200m. Need to go down the range to confirm this again as i've never come across a factory cartridge that show's these ballistic characteristics.

Jase.

Need to go down the range to confirm this again as i've never come across a factory cartridge that show's these ballistic characteristics.

The 270 130gn cartridges said 3200fps on the box, I chrony'ed them at 3100fps from a 22" barrel so 3200 from a 24" seems about right, so they might well doing what is said on the lid.:cool:

ATB

Tahr

Have just bought a box to try through my 25-06 on Sunday, fingers crossed they will suit.

Back