Hako electo scope

marrajack

I bought one of the above via e bay for £25 for the rimfire. I know the original Tasco titan was made in the Hako factory, however this scope appears awesome!!!! it is clear as a bell, the clocks are well made, and have the re assuring clicks of a S&B.

I have not put batteries in yet to try the dot, and not sure if it is ok for CF, but optically looks impressive.

Anyone ever used one?

Hi

I dont have any Hakko scopes but do have 2 Tasco Titans (on 0.300WM & 0.375H&H) - good Japanese scopes for the money.

From recollection Fox Firearms sold the Hakko line a few years ago, before badging their own. I did think about the Hakko's after a review in the press shooting Roe deer but the TT's came along which I knew of from more years back.

Should be fine on a Centre-Fire.

L

Last edited:
Your a very lucky man. I have an ex demo Hakko on my .22lr 3x10x56mm 30mm front parallax, brilliant reticule, central mil dot with 3 dots bellow it. Only the central mil dot illuminates.

Wonderfull bit of glass made in Japan with serial number. Hakko at one time used to make virtually all the illuminated scopes. Unfortunately now do not exist and company was talen over by the Japaneese optical company who I understand still honour the guantees.

Quality glass and rare as hens teeth.

D

Back