Thread: Thumbs up to Swarovski customer service

Thumbs up to Swarovski customer service

There have been numerous threads on Swaro's decent customer service but I feel they deserve another mention.

I recently bought a second hand Habicht 3-12x50 that was in mint condition, but unboxed and with no accessories. I dropped Swaro customer service an email (Info UK <info-uk@swarovskioptik.com>) asking if I could buy a new set of protective rubber eye caps for it as was concerned about scratches in transit and an email came back next wordking day saying they'd popped a set in the post for free.

Given the 'scope was second hand I thought that was pretty decent. I realise that it's only a small thing but often it is the small things that make all the difference. Things like that go a long way to establishing customer loyalty. I know where I'll be going when I want to get a second 'scope / upgrade my bins.

Yes that what I have heard also,
    I am working only 15km from the factory in Austria and would love to do a tour of the factory (tag die öffene tör) and then be guided by the professionals on which one to buy for my usage.
    But only the journalists get that sort of treatment in my experience
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by MauserM03 View Post
    There have been numerous threads on Swaro's decent customer service but I feel they deserve another mention.

I recently bought a second hand Habicht 3-12x50 that was in mint condition, but unboxed and with no accessories. I dropped Swaro customer service an email (Info UK <info-uk@swarovskioptik.com>) asking if I could buy a new set of protective rubber eye caps for it as was concerned about scratches in transit and an email came back next wordking day saying they'd popped a set in the post for free.

Given the 'scope was second hand I thought that was pretty decent. I realise that it's only a small thing but often it is the small things that make all the difference. Things like that go a long way to establishing customer loyalty. I know where I'll be going when I want to get a second 'scope / upgrade my bins.
    They did the same for me. Cant ask for better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    Yes that what I have heard also,
    I am working only 15km from the factory in Austria and would love to do a tour of the factory (tag die öffene tör) and then be guided by the professionals on which one to buy for my usage.
    But only the journalists get that sort of treatment in my experience
    Martin
    Nope not only media hacks. Dealers get the tours too. Mate who works in a gunshop has been twice now over the years.