Thread: Hello from Arizona

Hello from Arizona

Hello I'm Lance Mitchell from Tucson, AZ. I have experience hunting all over the western half of the U.S. for elk,mule deer,whitetail,coues whitetail,pronghorn,bear,and lion. Would like to make a trip to hunt roe,cwd,and muntjac and this forum looks like a great place to start. Please be patient as I'm sure I will be asking questions that may seem simple to you. It appears that there are a lot more requirements to hunting in the U.K. On the other hand if I can be of assistance to anyone with questions about hunting in the U.S. let me know. Thanks Lance

Lance, welcome to the site, a lot of info on here regarding deer and stalking them, you hunt, we stalk, the end is the same sometimes. Our deer stalking is differant to yours, we dont have to get a tag and we can take as many as we can afford, or have to cull during a management programe. We have the same passion for deer related/hunting related pastimes, dont be frightened to ask questions, we're a big friendly family on here, deerwarden.

Welcome Lance, i am over your side of the pond in November, got a deer/elk tag to fill in Montana.
    Cheers
    Richard

Hi Lance

Welcome to SD, have visited Tucson a couple of times as I work with a company based there (North Tucson Boulevard)

Cheers

Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Thanks for the welcome. Chris if you find yourself coming to Tucson again let me know and I'll be glad to take you out and show you some country. If its the right time of year maybe we can get you on a hunt. Always willing to share what we have here.

Hi Southwesthunter!

Am looking at a trip over to Arizona next year. Probably hit up the Ben Avery.

Enjoy the site and ask away!

Mike

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to SD Lance,was in your neck of the woods three years ago when I rode Route 66 on a Harley,think we stayed in the Hotel Congress,supposed to be haunted and had theme rooms named after actors and ex presidents etc......
    Looking forward to reading hunting stories from you.......

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Southwesthunter View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. Chris if you find yourself coming to Tucson again let me know and I'll be glad to take you out and show you some country. If its the right time of year maybe we can get you on a hunt. Always willing to share what we have here.
    Cheers Lance will do

Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!