Thread: Dsc1

Dsc1

Just a reminder from our previous post, REEVES are pleased to be holding one of our very popular DSC 1 (DMVQ) courses on September 9th, 10th and 11th 2012 (inclusive)
    There are still a couple of spaces available on the course which is to be held in the Aylesbury/Wendover area.
    Please contact REEVES on 01491 671648 or e-mail simon@reevesuk.com

A big thumbs up for reeves did my level 1 with them many moons ago and have recommended a good few to them since, great facilities and very professional service.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Where is good to do the dsc 1 in Scotland. And how much does it cost
    cheers
    alan

Well there's a few places in Scotland like me at Barony, Moray and many others depending where you want to do it. Cost wise paying for full course is about 280-300 but if you wanted to self study from the materials available from the providers on here like me, Mike at Jelen etc it's about half that. There is also a grant called the ILA Scotland grant worth 200 if you earn up to 22k that you can use to pay for your course at Barony so in principal if you qualify for the grant and did assessment only and self studied the DSC1 would be free.

I would say though to do full course because many people that do assessment only miss out on the other real world stalking discussions that are probably far more valuable than just knowing the basic answers to the question banks if you know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Alan413 View Post
    Where is good to do the dsc 1 in Scotland. And how much does it cost
    cheers
    alan
    I did mine at Barony earlier this year and thought it was excellent, would fully recomend it.