Thread: Many thanks to nielaj

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Many thanks to nielaj

Many thanks must go to nielaj for once again providing me with a couple of very good Swedish clients to come and shoot a couple of my Roebucks.
    The stalk started quietly with no response to calling so a different spot was chosen.
    At the next spot we then very quickly got a does attention but she disappeared into cover and then came racing out with a buck in tow. We readied the rifle unfortunately despite much calling the doe failed to re-appear.
    Once again we decided to push on and a different spot was chosen. Once again no response.
    So yet again we moved. As we rounded a corner I quickly spotted a bucks head in tall wheat. Robin ( the client ) quickly got the rifle ready again but the buck by this time was head down following a scent trail. I gestured to Robin to move quickly to the right as there would be a chance for a shot as the buck cleared the corn before entering a small copse. I glassed the buck quickly as his head rose in the wheat again and turned to give Robin the thumbs up as it was a good buck and a little unusual. As I turned back to look at the buck .....disaster. The buck is now head and shoulders into the wood. Hell, what can I do. Give him a quick squeak. Luckily he turned and presented a front shot at only 35m. The deed was done and one very happy client.
    Alex Nielsen ( nielaj )is a genuinely nice guy and if you have any roebucks that you wish to sell then he can possibly provide you with some clients.
    Twice now he has ferried clients to my ground and both times we have been successful. A total of six stalks for 5x bucks.
    Anyway I can't recommend him enough and I look forward to doing some more business with him next year.

Our latest buck, that was captured on video in the spring
    Hog dressed 42lb
    Attachment 17923

Thats an enviable success rate and a cracking buck.

Well done

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Thats an enviable success rate and a cracking buck.

Well done

Terry
    Ha. I honestly couldn't or wouldn't claim that that success rate is my normal. Normal stalking success ratio is normally 1 buck/doe to every 2/3 stalks. That is at least my aiming point.

The buck is the one in the video under this link posted in spring http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...ilable-N-Hants

Many thanks

Glynn,

Thank you for your kind words. Likewise I can't praise Glynn enough, a genuinely nice guy who is a good stalker and extremely welcoming to all of my clients. He has some great bits of ground and some good bucks to go with it. What more could I want.

I will certainly be back next year and look forward to it.

Regards

Alex

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nielaj View Post
    Glynn,

Thank you for your kind words. Likewise I can't praise Glynn enough, a genuinely nice guy who is a good stalker and extremely welcoming to all of my clients. He has some great bits of ground and some good bucks to go with it. What more could I want.

I will certainly be back next year and look forward to it.

Regards

Alex
    My pleasure. See you soon and if you can let me know some weights that would be great.