Anyone know about Spiders

The Croc

As above, have a look at these please, is it one of our own homegrown variety, or an exotic
3435007065_db99fbdec7_m.jpg

3435007067_fa4d26af3a_m.jpg

sorry for the quality,
Cheers
Brian

spiders

Morning croc
I work for rentokil we get all sorts, its hard to tell from photos but I suppose you didnt want to get to close,if it has a small patch on its back whitish in the shape of a skull its an orb spider, is there a web ?,,,the only one we would have to worry about would be a black widow female,, black with red spot on the under side, I get the odd one in tesco bannanas, sorry cant help more but need any markings/colours etc, cheers tone,

The Croc said:
According to those that know on the AGBBS its a a False Widow Spider

Brian

If it were in my house it would a flat False Widow Spider thats for sure!

Spider

In 1999 I was sleaping out on Hankly Common, Berkshire or Hampshire I am not sure what countie the area was in. The place was lifting with them and there webs were in the heather. When I woke up my eye was swolen up quite badly. I went to A+E and they recon one of those had had a bite at me.

Dave

:D My mate Trev is 6'7" and is absolutely terrified, of spiders I just phoned him and said there is an outbreak of , false black widow spiders due to humidity, change and to check out the lavvy etc ,not completely DEAD DANGEROUS but will make yer Gonads swell if bitten :lol: :lol: He is currently running around his house with some wasp spray. Gonna tell him tomorrow at work that they are immune to that spray stuff and it just winds them up 8) ;)
I have a wolf spider that scuttles about our living room , called George !! he has evaded all attempts by Mrs Trapper to remove him with the vacuum. He lives on mozzys and stuff so is welcome !!
This doesn't answer any questions as to what the spider in the photo is !!!
But it makes me :)
Cheers me Deers
TRAPPER

Back