Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clulite 12v 18.4 ah li-ion battery pack new boxed

Clulite 12v 18.4 ah li-ion battery pack new boxed

Suitable to run a 50w or 100w Xenon bulb. 12v 18.4Ah Li-ion Battery Pack in a rigid case with shoulder strap. Supplied with Intelligent charger 12.6v 2 amp/hr. This non memory battery means better service with the added benefit of a built in battery maintenace system (BMS) to avoid damage.

Complete with shoulder strap, switch, carrying handle and internal wiring for protection with jack socket outlet.

Weight: Only 1.4Kg

Durations:
    12v 50watt Xenon bulb for 4.5 hours continuous.
    12v 100watt Xenon bulb for 2.25 hours continuous.
    price 160 delivered
    pm me if your interested
    Last edited by mmbeatle; 01-08-2012 at 16:14.

yep i'll take it,pm me your paypal details and i'll send payment!!

Regular Poster
    Second in line please if the sale falls through or you have 2.

mr mmbeatle reneged out of deal after pm me for payment which i paid,sad day when trade members won't even honour what they advertise!!

I thought 60 was a bit too good to be true.

149 on evilbay.

If things seem to good to be true they usually are

Obviously an error in the original advert, now corrected. The seller is under no obligation to sell and few traders could afford such a loss. I would expect an instant refund and an apology. That's all that retailer can do. Having used this trade member more than once I have found him a pleasure to deal with. Yes it can be disappointing but you have to be realistic, jim

Thank you Jim as i was being pressured by mr karbon who thinks I should loose 100 on the deal so he can have a bargin
    it was a genuine mistake and I have never wronged anyone on this forum all get a good service and the best possible price with very low profit margins on my side
    atb best mark

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbeatle View Post
    Thank you Jim as i was being pressured by mr karbon who thinks I should loose 100 on the deal so he can have a bargin
    it was a genuine mistake and I have never wronged anyone on this forum all get a good service and the best possible price with very low profit margins on my side
    atb best mark
    top man is this lad. never done any wrong in my book,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

mmsporting.co.uk is a ltd company,he pm me telling me that even at 160 he is making a loss on this battery,so how can he run a business if he sells at a loss,it took 2 private messages before i sent a paypal payment,surely he could have checked what his wife advertises for him on a gun forum,now i got paypal with my money on hold for the next week or so,i just think he could have handled it better thats all!!