Available: Free stalking day #2

Shavesgreen

Afternoon all,

Having used this site for some time it has become clear that our sport is booming! That is great but it leaves a lot of guys without any ground or hope of gaining it. I have decided to offer another newbie stalker a day stalking for either Roe or Fallow in Hampshire. Dates to be fixed by mutual agreement.
To qualify for this offer you must:
A) Be a relative newcomer to stalking
B) Not have access to your own ground
C) Be unable to afford regular paid stalking (I`m not asking people to reveal their personal income just that those able to afford to pay a guide pass this up)
If this is you or someone you know and would like to put forward then please PM me with the relevant details of experience etc.. (I`m happy to take a complete novice out but they will need to have a range session and be able to demonstrate a small amount of knowledge before stalking).
The successful candidate must have 3rd party insurance. Also if the successful candidate needs to travel any distance I will also give them a bed for the night. Estate rifle available to those that need it.
I will set a closing date for this of midnight on August 13th at which point I will draw a winner and post back.
All the best to you all,
Charly
www.shavesgreensafaris.com

What a fantastic offer, I qualify on most counts but, whilst not wealthy, I can afford guided shooting so will not put myself forward. However, when looking to part with my hard earned I shall certainly look at your company's services.

Martin

well done bud wish there were more like you i do not pay for stalking myself thank god but being unemployed i hope you find the right man for the job not every one has the wonga to go stalking i hope your kind gesture reaches afew more stalkers to do the same :thumb:

Nice one Charly, im sure this will help someone into stalking. hope you have a great time with who ever the lucky person is.

It must be the olympics feel good factor rubbing off on people. Nice one. I look forward to reading the write up from the lucky winner. Best of luck to who ever it turns out to be!

Back