Thread: Any body help ? midwayuk hogue

Any body help ? midwayuk hogue

I have decided to buy a full alloy chassis hogue stock for my rem 700, on the midwayuk website they have this in stock

Hogue OverMolded Rifle Stock Remington 700 BDL Detachable Magazine Short Action Factory Barrel Channel Full Bed Rubber Black - Midway UK

But im not sure if this is the alloy chassis cheers,

ps sorry if wrong place

Quote Originally Posted by exmarksman9870 View Post
    I have decided to buy a full alloy chassis hogue stock for my rem 700, on the midwayuk website they have this in stock

Hogue OverMolded Rifle Stock Remington 700 BDL Detachable Magazine Short Action Factory Barrel Channel Full Bed Rubber Black - Midway UK

But im not sure if this is the alloy chassis cheers,

ps sorry if wrong place

Your link isn't opening for some reason but the Full bed should be the one you are after. The only other one is the pillar bedded version.

The one in the link is for a Rem 700 DM, what sort of Rem 700 do you have ? Is it a Bdl or Adl.
    The most common is the Bdl which has the magazine with the drop down floor plate.
    The Adl has a blind magazine and the DM has a detachable magazine, in the link you can see the 'cut out' slots to enable you to remove the magazine.
    Rimfire magic used to be the importer for Hogue stocks, it might be a good idea to give them a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    The one in the link is for a Rem 700 DM, what sort of Rem 700 do you have ? Is it a Bdl or Adl.
    The most common is the Bdl which has the magazine with the drop down floor plate.
    The Adl has a blind magazine and the DM has a detachable magazine, in the link you can see the 'cut out' slots to enable you to remove the magazine.
    Rimfire magic used to be the importer for Hogue stocks, it might be a good idea to give them a ring.
    well i spoke to rimfire magic and she had no clue of a rem 700 bdl Detach mag...... so i wont be going to them ,so midway uk prob but now im thinking bell and carlson...........