eney one use sightron scopes on hear

wraith

eney one use the sightron s 111 scopes are they eney good what do they compare to thanks

Sightron S11 6x42 fixed on my stalking rifle - absolutely fine, WP, good warrenty etc., Approx £200 if you buy it by mail order from the USA or approx. £300 if you can find it in the UK.

I've got a Sightron Siii 6x24 mildot, shot a couple of deer with it: very clear, side by side with my S&B it's not quite as good in low light, but not too far off. I don't use it much for stalking as it sits on a long heavy barrelled rifle (even longer with mod), also reticle is not illuminated. Still very good value for money and comparatively light weight for the magnification.

those braille keyboards are hard to use Eh!
Martin
yep the dogs on holiday and pushing the butons with the white stick is a problem :rofl: got a sightron s111 6-24x50 very nice scope compact clear and the turrets total 100moa very repeatable very good value for the money :thumb:

Got an S111 x32 and compared to the Nightforce I think the eye relief is a bit fussy, otherwise seems fine, but only just got it.
Simon

Had a look through one last year, when you crank the mag up light coloured objects have a violet halo around them, eye relief fussy as well, not a scope i would be happy with.

Back