Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danner pronghorn boots

Danner pronghorn boots

Anyone using them? I am in the market for some new boots, local gunshop have them in, feel good but not sure how they last opinions appreciated.

Thanks

Leon

Had some now for 6 years, don't wear them in real wet weather, always wear wellies then, but they are the most comfortable boots from day 1 I've ever worn. Bought mine whilst in the States for $75 at Ruby's Inn, will buy them again next time I go back there.deerwarden

Got a couple of pairs in TK Maxx a few years ago for 34 a pair great boots wouldnt hesitate to buy them again

Best boots I've owned. Used them for everything from hunting aoudad sheep in the cliffs to hunting bear with hounds in the canyons. They have held up to everything so far. Friend had an issue with stitches that were coming out after a year and Danner replaced with a new pair at no cost.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    I bought a pair of Danner boots when I lived in Texas in the late 1980's and have worn them pretty much everywhere since then, including Sutherland. They are great boots and I would unhesitatingly buy them again.

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Excellent, will be purchasing later on then thanks for the replies gents.

Leon

Even waded Arran burns in mine, no letting in!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Danner are a great brand. I wear Arcadia's at work and used to wear Desert TFX GTX which is a mil version of the pronghorn - till they were cut off me when I broke my ankle in them.

I have a pair of Danner Rough out GTX Desert Mil type boots as well as a pair of Danner Jackals all great boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Anyone using them? I am in the market for some new boots, local gunshop have them in, feel good but not sure how they last opinions appreciated.

Thanks

Leon
    Try here mate, the seller seems to have a few at good price....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Danner-Pronghorn-GTX-Brown-Leather-Hunting-Deer-Stalking-Boots-/120968545665?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Athletic_Shoes_E T&hash=item1c2a498581#ht_589wt_1271