Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .222

I am selling this .222 rem

a. BSA CF2 sporter/semi varmint with hammer forged barrel
    b. Sights removed in preparation for screw cutting, blanking screws installed
    c. Rifling in good condition, crown in top condition
    d. Previously just a slot filler on an FAC, historically not shot a lot but full history unknown
    e. Stock has been restored and oil finished
    f. Barrel channel has been widened marginally and barrel free floated
    g. Action has been glass and pillar bedded
    h. Barrelled action has been re-blued (slow rust bluing) and the bolt re-polished
    i. bolt travel is very smooth indeed
    j. trigger has been adjusted to a crisp 2.5lb
    k. Bottom metal has been re-coated with acrylic and clear coats - (original bottom metal is an alloy so cannot be blued)

Rifle for sale as seen in pictures.

Can be purchased F2F in Lothian and/or Borders or via RFD to RFD at buyers expense.

I am willing to accept £250 + RFD to RFD costs if applicable

I am only interested in buyers with a slot for a .222 who are willing to commit to purchase by August 15th and able to pay via cash or bank transfer.

Pictures here: http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...6/BSA%20final/

PKL

Very nice. Two questions, rifle weight and length of barrel?

Thanks JCS

Thanks,

I don't have it on hand at the moment, but I believe from memory it's 23" and 3.4kg

That's a lovely looking rifle if it was screw cut I would have had that. Good luck with the sale.

Regards
    craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

Quote Originally Posted by 1S1K View Post
    That's a lovely looking rifle if it was screw cut I would have had that. Good luck with the sale.

Regards
    craig
    you have pm to offer screw cut in price or reduction to accomodate - same offer for other viewers.

Bump and grind.....ok revised final price £200..now that's a steal! Otherwise will have to put on slumtrader
    Last edited by PKL; 03-08-2012 at 16:01.

Quote Originally Posted by 1S1K View Post

Regards
    craig
    Craig, not sure if you received PM, but offered to have screw cut for you - so assume you are interested?

Hi pkl

Sry for late reply I have decide to go for a 204 instead but that is a great offer for someone.

Regards
    craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

no probs - so still up for grabs.

need this gone to clear a slot for a .223, so feel free to make me an offer that's reasonable.

Don't know the first thing about BSA's but shot with this very model and calibre when owned by a keeper friend of mine. I took roe and foxes with it.

Cannot believe this has not been bought with the work having been done on it for £200!