Thread: GJB GED

Davie

GJB GED

I got a phone call tonight that might shock a few people on here. One of the members and a friend of mine GED passed away at the weekend. On here he was known as GJB . It was totally unexpected and his miner condition of a few gall stones was not as miner as they first thought. I spoke to him on Friday and Saturday and new he was in a bad way but never for one minute thought he would pass away at the tender age of 45. Now GED was a gentleman and it was him that made me set up the bullet account for a member who lost some one close to him a couple of years back.

A PASSIONATE DEER STALKER A GREAT DOG MAN AND A TRUE GENTLEMAN AN ALL ROUND GOOD GUY . I for one will miss his intelligent conversations about our sport.

--------------------
    sorry if the link upset anyone but i could not for some reason post on here it kept sticking

my deepest sympathy gose to his family JayJay

Family Loss

Davie,

Very sad to hear of your friends passing, please pass on our deepest sympothys to all his family and friends. At such a young age he will be deeply missed in the shootin and stalking world, and by all SD members.

Best Regards

Chinky

That's very sad news, sincere sympathy to all family and friends.
    Drew

My deepest condolences go to his family and friends.

Steve.

Re: GJB GED

Quote Originally Posted by Davie
    A PASSIONATE DEER STALKER A GREAT DOG MAN AND A TRUE GENTLEMAN AN ALL ROUND GOOD GUY . I for one will miss his intelligent conversations about our sport.
    True words. I only met Ged once when he came up here stalking a couple of years ago. One of the good guys for sure, I am sad to hear of his untimely death. I feel for his family.

Condolences to all that knew him.

Kev

Davie
    Thank you for letting us know , To GEDS family and friends , Please accept our sincere condolences for your sad loss . It is always hard to let a friend go.
    Sincerely , Roy & Jazz

I had the pleasure of shooting with him on three or four occasions over the last couple of years. He gave up an entire wekend to make sure I got a shot at a buck then insisted that if another one showed that I shot it not him. A real gent and a very decent shot with rifle and shotgun as he prooved down here late last year.

He will be sadly missed, our condolences to his family.

A